I’m not sure what to write about today, so I’m going to steal the “Shelfie List” idea from 1styr10thyr. Since we are headed to Antigua in just two weeks, and basically we stay on the beach and I read for six days, I need a long list.
Here are the books on my virtual TBR shelf:
- Learning to Swim: A Novel by Sara J. Henry
- The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani
- The One-in-a-Million Boy by Monica Wood
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- On Writing by Stephen King
- The Art of X-Ray Reading by Roy Peter Clark
That’s all I have for now, but last summer I think I read 15-17 and so far this summer I’ve only read THREE! Completely unacceptable!
What are you reading this summer?
5 thoughts on “Shelfie List (#btbc16)”
Love your blog logo! Thanks for sharing your summer reading list!
Thank you! It took me forever to make that banner, and for the first month of my blog I was missing a letter! FACEPALM 🙂
Furiously Happy is amazing! I loved it!
Good! I loved Let’s Pretend this Never Happened, so I figured I’d like this one! 😉