I’ve seen a lot of schedules for kids on IG and Facebook, and via text from some of my friends. I’m not quite that intense, so rather than making a schedule with times and such, I just made a “routine” of things I need to do every day.
Here is what it says:
- Workout (videos)/Walk/Yoga: Boils down to JUST MOVE!!!
- Clean something: I have a large list in the back of my notebook, which includes cleaning the blinds, baseboards, cabinets, clearing out the fridge, empty the junk drawers (yikes). You get the idea
- Listen to a podcast: I LOVE the Newsworthy with Erica Mandy and I’m a little obsessed with some instructional design podcasts I’ve found recently.
- Write a blog post (duh) and then after March, at least write in my journal.
- Work on my Side Hustle Homework (I’m doing a mastermind group with Brittany Long from Life After Teaching)
- Work on my Instructional Design class OR on my portfolio
- READ!!! Duh. So many books, and for once, SO. MUCH. TIME!
So yeah, that’s my plan. Do those things every day (in any order). What are your plans?