I am seriously struggling. What to write about? I don’t know. I have 28 drafts saved in WordPress, and countless lists of things to write about and half started ideas in Drive. But here I am writing about not knowing what to write about.
I can’t write about something unless I’m really feeling it, you know? And I’m just not.
So, here’s an exciting list of what I’ve been up to since I got home from school:
- Grocery store to buy a couple supplies for this weekend
- Doggy Daycare to pick up our 10 month old pup, Georgie. More about him here.
- Home to have some toast and a cup of tea (two of my favorite things).
- Then, once G fell asleep (thank you daycare!), I made blueberry muffins to take down to the Alabama Horse Fair to share with my friends.
- Dinner: leftover French Dip sandwiches. Oh my god. Another favorite thing.
- Then folding two weeks worth of laundry. NOT my favorite thing. At all.
- Put away laundry (more fun when the closet is organized like it is currently)
- Packing for the overnight trip.
- Then writing. Finally.
Well, that was a pretty lame Friday night, but now I’m going to go start reading Hillbilly Elegy (Have you read it?!) and then it’s BEDTIME!!!!! Talk about a loooooong day.
I promise I’ll find more interesting things to write about asap! Just need to get back into it.