I finished the Slice of Life Writing challenge last Thursday, and I’ve been recovering from that and my trip to New Orleans since then. Today I was stuck, what should I write about? I have a giant list of potential topics, but I just didn’t feel like writing about them.
Music makes me incredibly happy. I spend a good portion of my day listening to it, and if it was possible, I’d willingly implant something in my head that would let me play music all the time. Every night before bed, I listen to music for at least half an hour because it helps me chill out. I listen while I read, while I work, while I workout, while I relax.
So before I go relax with Yoga with Adrienne, I thought I’d share my current favorite songs on my playlist (in no particular order). 🙂
- Tennessee Whisky by Chris Stapelton
- Mayday by Cam
- More of You by Chris Stapelton
- Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett
- My Church by Maren Morris
- How Do I Get There by Deana Carter
- Peter Pan by Kelsea Ballerini
- My House by Flo Rida
- Hypnotic by Zella Day
- Roses by The Chainsmokers
What are your current favorites?