Tuesdays are not my favorite. I’m sure you’d LOVE to know why, so I’ll explain it.
- We expect Mondays to be bad. No one likes Monday, but let’s face it, at least Monday lives up to the expectation, so it’s not the worst.
- Wednesday is halfway to Friday. Hallelujah!
- Thursday is awesome because, let’s face it, tomorrow is Friday.
- Do I even need to explain my thoughts on Friday?
- Saturday is the best day of the whole week. The work week is over and there’s no work the next day. Perfection.
- Sunday morning is good, but as the day goes on, my thoughts turn to Monday which kind of puts a damper on things.
- So that leads us back to Tuesday. It’s a workday–boo–and it’s nowhere near Friday–boo–and it’s usually long–boo. On a regular Tuesday, I have work all day, then I stay at work until 5 because I have kickboxing at 5:30, so there’s no point in going home first. This is handy because I can get work done at school and not have to bring much home for the rest of the week. I usually get home around 7:15 and my awesome husband has dinner ready. Today, however, I am going straight from kickboxing to watch my students’ lacrosse game and won’t be home until 8:30. I love my students, but dang, that’s a LONG day.
I hope you’ve had a lovely Tuesday (although I doubt it–hehe). Tomorrow is hump day! Yay!
I’m trying to write for 31 days straight with the Slice of Life challenge from Two Writing Teachers. Wish me luck!!